What are the Costs of the Home4Life Program?
Our costs are very simple and transparent. The mission of Aging with Purpose is to ensure that anyone wanting to remain independent in their place of choice, should be able to do so accessibly without fear of spending hundreds of dollars without any type of return. We function within the medical model and the social model which allows us to bridge the gap and bring you affordable services. All costs are active upon enrollment confirmation into the Home4Life program and companion care services are only offered when an individual is actively seeing an occupational therapy practitioner in order to regain and maximize functional independence. We collaborate our efforts to ensure you are not dependent on costly services to remain in your home throughout your lifespan.
- 45-Minute on-on-one Session
- Balance/Stability Training
- Address Chronic Pain
- Walking/Mobility Training
- Stairs/Curb Training
- Generalized Strengthening
- Self-Care Training
- Instrumental Activities Training (laundry, strategies for housekeeping, medication management, financial management, and organization)
- CLICK HERE for more services
- 30-Minute Session
- Maintain range of motion
- Improve chronic pain associated with arthritis and joint injury
- Improve/Maintain flexibility
- Help lubricate all of your joints
- Learn stretches that can help you maintain lasting mobility
- $5.00 travel fee if you request home-based stretching
- This service is not a massage, it is passive/active-assisted range of motion
- 60-Minute Consultation + Follow-up Resources
- Share your concerns
- Find out if you really need to transition!
- What to expect if you are moving in with family, Senior Apartments, Assisted Living, Nursing Home
Companion Care Services
- Reasonable price!
- Used simultaneously with occupational therapy
- Occupational therapist oversight so you do not grow dependent on care and experience decline!
- Always working toward independence to avoid long-term costs of care!